Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 in Knits

There has been a bunch of other stuff besides knitting going on this year (house projects, attempted baby making, quilting....) but since this is a knitting blog, I thought I'd sum up all the knitting I finished this year. I saw this list format over at Stitch Marker, and thought it was a great way to sum things up:

January 2006
Pop-up Paws
Noro Tubu Scarf
Noro Wrist Warmers
Felted Beret
Jaywalkers

February 2006
Grandma's 80th Birthday Sweater
My Olympic Sweater
Dublin Bay Socks
Bobblicious

March 2006
Opptuna
Broadripple Socks
Tagliatelli Scarf
Plain old Socks
Baby Bolaro

April 2006
Child's First Sock

May 2006
Neckdown Baby Sweater
Fields of Gold Shawl
Diamond Fantasy Shawl

June 2006
Cedar Creek Socks
Tiny Baby Socks
Trellis
Teddy Bear booties
Feather and Fan Cardigan

August 2006
Cable sweater for Lainey
washcloths

September 2006
Hat for Aaron
Neckdown Rollneck sweater (for me!)
Owl Baby Sweater
Angora Baby Booties

October 2006
Klaralund
Another Opptuna
Shetland Shawl
Angora Baby Booties part duex
Baby Bonnet
Titana's Revenge (STR SOTM socks)

November 2006
Fiesta Mittens
chenille Scarf
Meathead Hat
Ruffled Shawl

December 2006
Child's Gansey for Dulaan
Another Highland Shawl
Fake Isle Hat
Winter's Eve Socks
Celtic Braid Socks

That is 9 pairs of socks, 3 sweaters for me, one other adult sized sweater, 2 child sized sweaters, 5 baby sweaters, 5 baby 'accessories', 5 shawls, 4 hats, 3 pairs of mittens, 3 scarves, one wrap and 2 washcloths.

43 FO's.

Damn, that's a lot of knitting. I need a hobby.

; )

3 comments:

said...

Holy cow. I know you knit quickly, but still!

said...

Wow! Now that is truly impressive. I'm sure 2007 will be even better for you, hopefully in many ways.

said...

Yikes. I'm such a slacker. Of course your also really young, not like ancient me. I'll just hobble over to my rocker now. (Oh and the club is paid for!)