Sunday, September 10, 2006

Fuzzy Cuteness

Lookie what I made this weekend!



Super cute baby booties from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. Not only are they cute, but a VERY quick knit - I made this pair in just about an hour.

We had a fun weekend - getting some little projects done around the house, going out to dinner, watching Aaron's soccer team's game, helping some friends do work on their house... a great weekend all around.

I guess I'm ready to go back to work tomorrow. Maybe. ; )


**Edited to add** Annie points out that the hands holding the booties are 'working hands'. That is just what I was going for in the picture. Sweet little angora booties, held by Aaron... whose hands having been working on a brick walkway, painting rooms and furniture, and helping install flooring all weekend! My hands are also covered in paint, but not big enough to fit two booties!

4 comments:

said...

Them there looks like working hands.

said...

Those are sooo adorable!!!!

said...

The booties have little halos around them!!

said...

those are bootirific booties.

I loves the halo!