Monday, November 27, 2006

3 out of 8

Well, this weekend, I finished the surprise knitting, got the call from the quilters that my Mom's quilt was ready, and look here - the finished table runner for the yankee swap next weekend:



You can't see the fabric well in the picture - but it's a subtle holiday fabric - hopefully a good sell at the yankee swap! I need to dig through my holiday fabric stash to see what I can make for my dining room. But, finishing this tablerunner gets me down to 5 to go on my holiday knit (and sewing) list!

2 comments:

said...

The runner looks very swish. Only 5 things to go?? I have the whole lot to go!!!!

said...

You've been a busy bee - can't wait to see "my" bathroom - love the colors! Plus, you silly, the Swimming Across the Antartica was from your list - it sounds really good so it got added.