Friday, January 13, 2006

Little Things

Since my marathon of Christmas knitting, I seem to be drawn to little things. Making mittens, starting a hat, working a on shawl, while although not small (I'm up to 52 inches now!) involves no shaping. As my take along knitting, I've been making these Wrist Warmers from Stitch n Bitch Nation. I love them! It's a fun design, and I'm sure everyone is noticing the theme.... in Noro Kureyon.

It's a Noro Thing. I'm sure you understand.

In other news, Danielle (aka Ms Purl), a member of the Tribe - sent me these fun stitch markers! They are great! Thanks so much. There is nothing better than getting a little surprise in the mail.

This week has been pretty stressful at work, when I got home last night I had a tightness in my chest I just couldn't shake - you know those 'something bothering me' sort of feelings? Got a good nights sleep last night, and am meeting friends after work - I do feel better today - hopefully the weekend cures it! We have Monday off, so Aaron and I are going to Nantucket to see his Grandfather. TGIF for sure.

5 comments:

said...

I love the colors in your wrist warmers! Very cheery! And yes, Miss Purl is too kind!

said...

Watch that chest! I know now, it's important to have it checked out, even if everything was negative on my tests. Hope it doesn't return.
Lovely stuff!! Puppy smooches!

said...

Have a wonderful trip to Nantucket, hopefully it will calm you very much.

said...

Note to self...next time send more color!

said...

You've got me worried about the chest pains sweetie. Go see a doc - promise.

Love the wrist warmers. I tried that pattern a while back - and it was not even half as wonderful as yours. Maybe I need to ask you for tips eh?!