Friday, October 13, 2006

Vegas, Baby!

So - the trip to Vegas was a lot of fun. I had my camera with me, but.... only took pictures of 2 things. They will definitely show you where my priorities are. First, the fountain of chocolate!



And, everyday, as we walked to the conference from our hotel, we walked by Tiffany's. Can you see what drew my attention?



I'll give you a close up:



Isn't that awesome?! I did get some knitting done too...here is the almost finished baby sweater (I still need to do the crochet edging, which I'm hoping one of my knitting friends will help with):



And lots of progress on the Nordic Mitten:



Unlike the Yarn Harlot, if you see any mistakes, please don't tell me, ok?! I also knit a bunch on the Hana Shawl, but I'm at my blogger picture limit, and need to get to work. I'm off for another adventure this weekend - going to NYC with my knitting buds to see the Color Purple! Expect a full report on that on Sunday!

5 comments:

said...

choca fountain quick give me strawberries to dip inder the fountain. LOve the little hoodie it is so cute and the nordic mittern you have done so much while on this conference.

said...

Is that the CSI Who are You Las Vrgas??? Cool!! Knitting in Tiffany's? Very Cool!! The Nordic Mitten? Great for cool weather and so complicated!! You are very clever!!! It looks wonderful.

said...

Have fun in New York! I love that Nordic Mitten ... great colors.

said...

The only 'mistake' I see is that your knitting is so AWESOME that you make the rest of us look bad! (I like to make up for my rude comments every once in a while) I especially love the mitten. I still intend to make a pair from the Latvian Mitten book- so cool!

said...

Awww - your trip to Vegas sounds like such a lot of fun! And I really love your WIPs, the baby sweater is so cute in these lovely colors, and the Nordic mitten - wow! This is going to be amazing, it actually already is - looking forward to seeing the finished pair! Have fun in NYC!