Monday, March 06, 2006

Cuteness

Ok. 2 pieces of cuteness for you. First is knitting related - the finished baby sweater:

As I've said before, this is a baby sweater for someone I work with - his wife is due on March 20th.

Details:

Pattern - Opptuna from Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton, Hand Knitting Collection, Book Number 2

Yarn - Berroco Foliage, Colorway: Chinese Lantern

This was a cute pattern to knit, although the hood, crochet finishing and the little i-cord ties made it a bit more 'fiddley' than other baby patterns I've knit. I'd do it again, for sure, as the finished product is very sweet.

The second cuteness is Henry:

Look at that face!

4 comments:

said...

It is so cute.

said...

Both are so cute!! Smooches to the pooches!

said...

The sweater is cute - but Henry made me grin!

said...

That sweater is absolutely adorable, but Henry oh my, he's just the sweetest thing ever.