Socks may be what I'm doing for the next 3 weeks, but after that? I'm super excited to get back to my UFO's from before the sock bet. I also am going to cast on for a few new projects. Here they are (in order of can't wait to knit):
- Moderne Log Cabin blanket (actually available for free on amazon, but I have the book, Mason Dixon Knitting). Like I mentioned before - I saw someone knitting one of these, and totally fell in love. I'm using Socks that Rock Heavy weight to make it - and it has shipped!
- Maple Leaf Shawl - I really want to wear this to a wedding I'm going to in October. So this is going back up to the top of the list.
- Lascala. I was having fun knitting this - would love to have it finished in time for shawl weather
- MS3. I really want to finish this! I'm still deciding on doing the wing or not
- Notre Dame - I really want a new sweater for myself for the fall
- Hermione's cable-and-bobble hat and Mittens
- Scarf out of my new chenille
- Possibly a shawl for my MIL for her 60th birthday. We'll see if I can find something that I'm willing to knit that won't make me angry.
- My Cabled Wrap, which went on hold once I realized I won't finish in time to wear it in the spring.
Wow - that is enough knitting to get me to the end of the year without needing to cast on for anything new. Yeah right. Like that's gonna happen.