Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The list, updated...

I got an insane amount of stuff done this weekend!


OK- that isn't really readable. Basically, I got everything done on my list, except for hanging the new curtains I made and organizing my desk. But - I added to the list also - I totally cleaned out my car, blocked the finished Fields of Gold shawl, went for a 4 mile walk today AND went to hot yoga, and went out to brunch with my girlfriends.

I'm going to string out the pictures of the finished crafty things for a bit - I finished the rag quilt for my father, started a new pair of socks, and picked up the Marmalade jacket again.

All in all, a great long weekend. I have a great feeling of accomplishment and am ready to start a (short!) work week!

5 comments:

said...

don't forget the dyeing coming up! I was a sloth this past week end....must start walking again

said...

I can't believe you did everything on your list and more!! I'm such a procrastinator....... You are a fantastic finisher!!!

said...

You did remember to follow the rules to weekends like that right? You know the one where you sit down with your favorite dinner and wine at about 5 o'clock on the evening of the last day and put your feet up? heh!

said...

Good for you! I usually get so exhausted making a list like that that nothing gets done.

said...

Wow another list maker. Atleast you got through most of your list, my lists always look impressive, but not much crossing off gets done.