Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tea Swap has arrived!

Karen (from FrogKnits) sent me the most wonderful package!



TWO different kinds of herbal tea, a super cool tea infuser, chocolate (the white chocolate didn't even make it to the picture, my husband grabbed it the minute he saw it), and Socks that Rock (heavyweight, in the color Prove it all Night)! I love it all!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!

The funniest part? Karen was my spoiler for ones of the Secret Pal swaps - how random that we get matched up again?

Updates on my list next...

3 comments:

said...

Oooo, nice haul. Love that color on the STR.

said...

Hi Cece!

I'm so glad that you like the contents of the package. I hope your husband saved you some of the white chocolate candy, if not I'll send you another one that you can hide away from him.

Happy knitting!

said...

That is funny about getting connected with the same person twice.

That's some mighty nice tea! and Sock yarn to boot. You are one lucky lady.

How did the walks go?