Sunday, September 18, 2005

Official Birthday...


Today, I turn thirty. I'm ok with it. I'm especially ok with birthday flowers, balloons, chocolate (which were delivered yesterday, sent from Aaron), parties and cake (to come later in the day).

And to my SP6 - here is my list (recycled from SP4 and SP5). Here are the changes:

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Sweaters for the Fall and socks.
17. What are you knitting right now? The Tilted Jacket. I'm probably going to cast on for a pair of socks and the Marmalade Jacket this week. Although, after re-reading this list, I should probably just put some sleeves on the Bpt and be done with it.
18. What do you think about ponchos? Done.
23. How old is your oldest UFO? The BPT sweater from November of last year - it just needs sleeves.
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? Well, I obviously love Boxers - I have 2!

4 comments:

said...

Happy happy birthday! And I hope you were the happy recipient of a whole lotta kisses :)

mwaaah - Sara
saraterry@gmail.com
www.glbt-knit.com/saras

said...

thank you for the post and happy birthday! also please let me know if there's anything you've particularly had your eye on.
*you're secret pal!

said...

happy birthday Cece!

said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday. Glad you're dealing with the 30 well.