Monday, September 19, 2005

The day after...

The party was SO much fun. When I invited ALL my friends, I didn't take into account that maybe some wouldn't mix well. Aaron mentioned that maybe my triathlon friends wouldn't mix with my knitting friends, or maybe that my 'computer' friends wouldn't get along with family friends... but it was great! Fun people get along with fun people.

And, I got some presents! Having good knitterly friends equals good knitterly presents. Tarsha bought me the Rainbow Lorna's Laces (both in Shepard Worsted and Shepard Sock), Bonnie brought the neat wine glasses, Laurie brought the Lorna's Laces Sherbert Shepard Sock (and a fun Flame pepper grinder that didn't make it into the picture), and Sooz rounded it up with a gift certificate from the same store (Knit Witts) that they found all that great yarn! Amanda, who is currently bead obsessed (but a great knitter also), gave me this great Bijoux Tattoo kit that I've been wanting to make ever since I saw it last year.

And, I went from a girl with no plans for the week, do someone who is doing something every day! I'm not complaining, because it is going to be a blast! I'll tell you all about it as it happens.

Right after I hit 'publish post' I'm running upstairs to wind that Rainbow Lorna's Lace into a ball to make the mulitdirectional scarf that Susan was knitting at my house a couple months ago, (remember Sangria Knit night?). It's going to be awesome.

1 comments:

said...

Oh what beuatiful yarn, looks like it had to have been a fabulous time, just from the yarn I see.