Wednesday, May 25, 2005

SP 5 info

My SP5 did a drive by yesterday! I figure I should get cracking on posting my answers to the questions... I had a blast last time around! Since the questions aren't that much different, here is a link to my answers from SP4.

But - some of the answers have changed...

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes, at Knit Picks.
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I'm married, with 2 dogs!
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Lace Shawls.
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Right now, small portable stuff - shawls and socks.
17. What are you knitting right now? A baby blanket for a friend at work, the Fields of Flowers lace shawl for me, and the Flame Cardi for me.
23. How old is your oldest UFO? The BPT sweater. I started it in Nov. of 2004. It's on hold because the sleeves are too wide, and I need to rip it out. Blech.
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I subscribe to Interweave Knits, Knitters, and (embarrassed to admit) Cast On.
28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? I'm tempted to make a huge list of all the knitting books I already own. It's a lot.

2 comments:

said...

Hi again pal! Thanks for the additional info. I have some questions...do you happen to do any yoga or anything like that? Do you do any felting? Do you like getting patterns? if so, what kind? Any kind of knitting notions you need/want? any colors you really don't like? I think that's it...oh, can you email me your Knit Picks wish list? Send it and all your answers to me at knitterspal at yahoo.com.
Thanks!

said...

why embarassed at the Cast on sub? I keep all of my old issues...there are some terrific ideas and info...
Greta