Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A meme...

Since the Ladybug sweater is slow going (I did mention it's at 8 sts to the inch, didn't I?), I thought I'd do this neat meme I saw on Knitting the Blues - where you ask you hubby a list of questions about your knitting:

Me: What is your favorite thing about my knitting?
Him: It’s part of who you are and I love you. Plus the hats.
Me: What is your least favorite thing about my knitting?
Him: Am I going to get quoted on this?
Me: Yes
Him: The mess. You know, the sprawl.
Me: What is something I have knitted that you recall as being good?
Him: My green sweater, my blue sweater, my grey sweater, my hats, and that sweater you knitted for yourself – the yellow and orange one with the zipper. (He means my Marmalade, which doesn't actually have a zipper)
Me: Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?
Him: Depends. Some of the stuff you buy is expensive – but it isn’t the most expensive hobby out there. And it’s worth it for how much you love it.
Me: Do you have any hobbies?
Him: Building computers
Me: If we compared money spent on hobbies, who would win?
Him:You. Guaranteed.
Me: Has my knitting in public ever embarrassed you?
Him: No.
Me: You can't remember any times in particular?
Him: That it’s embarrassed me? Are you crazy?!?
Me: Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?
Him: It’s made of silk? Maybe the next one you are going to buy?
Me: Can you name another blog?
Him: Nope
Me: Do you mind that I want to check out yarn stores everywhere we go?
Him: No.
Me: Do you understand the importance of a swatch?
Him: Yep. You do it to make sure that what you are knitting is the right size and that yo uhave enough yarn.
Me: Close enough! Do you read Fiberfish?
Him: Of course I do!
Me: Have you ever left a comment?
Him: Yep.
Me: Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?
Him: No.
Me: Thanks so much for playing along, is there anything you would like to add in closing?
Him: I love Cece.
Me: Awww!

5 comments:

said...

Very very very very cute!

Me: What is your favorite thing about my knitting?
Him: It’s part of who you are and I love you. Plus the hats.

One day I will make hats and hopefully my hubby will like knitting now. He's not a scarves man and that's all I can make right now.

said...

now = more

said...

That is one very sweet hubby you have. I can't wait to see the finish of the ladybug sweater.

said...

Oh how sweet he is. I love it when hubby's are so supportive. :)

said...

Cute! My husband's answers would all be YES or NO. What is it with men?? None of them seem to like the nitting sprawl.