Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Birthday Stash

A birthday can't pass with between me and my knitting friends without some yarn exchanging hands! This birthday was no exception. From left to right, Sophie's Toes Sock yarn in Downtown from Sadly Blogless Carla (my pal from Sock Camp). Claudia's Hand painted Silk Lace weight (this is the same yarn that I almost broke the Yarn Diet for back in February) from Tarsha and Bonnie. And, last but not least, another skein of silk lace weight, this one Cherry Tree Hill, from Susan:

Ahhhh. New yarn.

My Maple Shawl is coming along really well. I'm into the final main body repeat... but as with all triangle shawls, the closer I get to the finish, the slower going it is. I'm going to spend a lot of time this weekend working on it - as I want to wear it to a wedding on Oct 6th!

1 comments:

said...

Ooh, such lovely loot! Yeah, I have some deadline knitting I'd better get busy on.