Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm flamin'

I like flames. I have them on my car, my motorcycle, my bicycle, even my dog's collars. When friends pass me in bike races they yell 'Looking good, flamer!'. So, when I saw this pattern, I couldn't resist. It's been tweaked A LOT, but I'm liking how it's coming along:


progress on flame Posted by Hello

And here is a picture with Henry, both by Sooz's request, and for size perspective on the sweater.


w/puppy Posted by Hello

Who am I kidding - he is freaking cute and I couldn't resist putting up another picture! Things here are going well. I have a little routine that allows me to get out of the house with minimal puppy induced high blood pressure - but I'm REALLY looking forward to Aaron coming back! This house is super quiet with just one of us in it.

6 comments:

said...

He looks like he is being cornered by the sweater! So cute. I have started the pattern on mine, just for the fronts though.
chrisknits

said...

He is adorable and the sweater is nice too, but the puppy oh my goodness. You know the worse thing about puppies, they grow up too fast.

said...

my deepest condolences for the losses in your life of late, consider yourself HUGGED!
The progress on flame is amazing, and of course the puppy picture just made me go AWWWWWWWW.....
xoxoxox
Greta

said...

Hi there!
It's your SP5...just checking our your blog and making some mental notes on what to get you! Check that mailbox soon...

Yer pal

P.s. The pup is soooo cute!!

said...

Your Flame is lovely. Keep going. The puppy is so darling with Flame. Just met your blog. i like it!

said...

I just met a four-month old, white, deaf little Boxer puppy--so cute! Heavens, puppies are just too temptingly adorable...