Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Silk for babies?

It is now that I will admit that every sweater I've knit for Maggie for this fall/winter... all NOT machine washable. I don't know what the heck I was thinking... but there it is. This is the next one in my queue - Birdi from the Mirasol Collection 3.

It's not a perfect photograph (like any of mine are) but the yarn, Tupa, is a silk/wool blend that is so soft and beautiful. The colors are wonderful. And the pattern is an easy slip stitch pattern that is fun. Hurrah for baby girl sweaters!

4 comments:

said...

Love the color combination!

said...

Oh, I really like this pattern and the colors are yummy also. I cant wait to see the finished product!!

said...

What a happy task it is to knit for pretty baby girls. All of your sweaters are beautiful.

said...

so pretty!!