Monday, November 23, 2009

Lucky Girls

I was already a lucky girl, because I have a wonderful group of friends that surround me that also share my interests. I've met many in my area by taking classes, and of course have totally lucked out with 4 of us on my street that like to knit and sew! But I've also met some wonderful pals through my crazy long distance knitting adventures. The one thing I miss the most is going to Sock Camp. I went the first two years, and it was truly wonderful. I've made some very close friendships there... and my girls are lucky enough to be on the receiving end of some hand knits!

Frieda mentioned that a package was on it's way for the twins - and looked what arrived the next day!

Of course Frieda knew the perfect colors for my babies... and she also included some very sweet baby dolls for the girls.

Thanks again, Frieda!

Next up - more 'Made By Momma' sweaters.

2 comments:

said...

Cute!

said...

(gobsmacked by cuteness) (SMACK) (thud)