Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wee Cabled Sweater

Another 'girl' sweater to show off - the Aran Pullover from Blossom 12 Designs for Baby. It's a Nashua Handknits book I got from my birthday... and I had plans to make three of these. I've done one so far, and have the yarn for one for the Fishling. We shall see.


Pattern: Aran Pullover, 6 - 12 month size

Yarn: Cotton TLC

The pattern was straightforward, and I like how it's good for both girls and boys. The TLC yarn was surprisingly 'ok' to work with. I bought Berroco Comfort for the Fishlings version, but will probably get more of the TLC in another color for the second girl one. I have plenty of the green to make a totally matching one, but I don't think I can bring myself to make them exactly matching sweaters. We will see!

1 comments:

said...

Very nice, it looks so warm and cozy.