Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Lots and lots of knitting. Minimal Blogging.

I have time for limited things - playing with and caring for a sweet baby boy. Working full time. Gestating two MORE babies. Caring for house and home. Knitting in stolen minutes. Blogging about my pregnancy/the Fishling over here.

I really owe you guys pictures and reports of knitting! I quickly finished a Traveling Woman Shawl for a friend's 50th birthday using some STR - and I want to make another for myself. What a fun pattern! But trying to block lace? At 30 weeks pregnant with twins? Bending over is not often an option. I'm planning on roping in Aaron to assist - but haven't tried yet - thankfully the birthday party isn't until the 17th!

I've made one baby girl sweater, and 2 hats and a sweater for the Fishling. And I have another in process for the big guy. Capturing hand knits on a baby who only wants to MOVE is really difficult.

So that will be my goal this week/weekend - get some pictures of all the new stuff and show it off! Because it's all super cute.

2 comments:

said...

It's okay, we'll still be here when you get back.

said...

Good luck with all that you have to do.