Friday, August 28, 2009

What's up with all this crazy blogging!?!?

Wow. I guess I'm back on the blogging bandwagon. I know I sucked for a while there, but energy was low. It was either knitting OR blogging. Not both.

I've been working on my Mondo Cable Pulli, and wanted to share:

This is going to be such a nice, soft sweater. The cotton/silk yarn is turning out to be really nice to work with. I first got this yarn YEARS ago to make a Mariah - so that would be 2004?!? Anyway, I made one sleeve, gave up, and stuck it back in the stash. When I see a new sweater that I want to make, this yarn will will pop in (and out of) my head - mostly because I feel like I won't wear a cotton sweater. I never knew what to make with it. I'm hoping that the silk content will make this a nice, wearable sweater - as pullovers out of wool rarely get worn by me. We shall see. The color is certainly crazy!

1 comments:

said...

What a lovely colour and it looks very soft. I haven't been blogging in a while have been in your country for 5 weeks and only back home for 2 weeks. I am catching up on your blog and have just read you are having girls. That is great, how wonderful to be able to be knitting for the fishling and girls too.