Friday, August 28, 2009

What's up with all this crazy blogging!?!?

Wow. I guess I'm back on the blogging bandwagon. I know I sucked for a while there, but energy was low. It was either knitting OR blogging. Not both.

I've been working on my Mondo Cable Pulli, and wanted to share:

This is going to be such a nice, soft sweater. The cotton/silk yarn is turning out to be really nice to work with. I first got this yarn YEARS ago to make a Mariah - so that would be 2004?!? Anyway, I made one sleeve, gave up, and stuck it back in the stash. When I see a new sweater that I want to make, this yarn will will pop in (and out of) my head - mostly because I feel like I won't wear a cotton sweater. I never knew what to make with it. I'm hoping that the silk content will make this a nice, wearable sweater - as pullovers out of wool rarely get worn by me. We shall see. The color is certainly crazy!

2 comments:

said...

What a lovely colour and it looks very soft. I haven't been blogging in a while have been in your country for 5 weeks and only back home for 2 weeks. I am catching up on your blog and have just read you are having girls. That is great, how wonderful to be able to be knitting for the fishling and girls too.

said...

Hi nice reading your bloog