Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cute Baby Hat!

Well - Aaron took the late shift last night, and I blessedly got 6 hours of sleep ALL IN A ROW last night. It was awesome. And my mom is still visiting - so there was an extra set of hands today. I got to sit and knit today. I found this Cabled Baby Hat pattern on Ravelry - and it worked out perfectly.

Of course, I finished it at night - so the pictures aren't perfect... but I hope the baby cuteness makes up for the flash pictures:
I used Goddess Yarns Emmanuela - a super soft Aran weight merino...
It's a nice easy pattern, and fits him really well! Now he has a cool 'boy' hat to wear in the cold weather! Now I'm moving onto some blue booties.

4 comments:

said...

OMG! How cute is that!?! I'm glad you are getting more sleep. It will come and go as you are aware of, I am sure. Hugs.

said...

What a cutie! He's a natural knit wear model! Glad you are getting more sleep too!

said...

"hello happy new year"

said...

Fibreling is adorable in that hat.