Thursday, June 26, 2008

Remember Mission Possible?

I forgot to mention that those Not So Ugly socks were part of the list, and could be checked off! Now, all I have left is my Kauni (only the sleeves to go), the Cabled Wrap (at 60%), the Red Tweed, Flower Power Socks, the Cotton Angora (which I'm using for the Feb Sweater) and these socks:

These are plain old Regia socks that I started maybe 5 years ago!? They were for my mom, and I just need to finish them. She is sad right now, as she had to put her cat down (he had diabetes) last night. I'll be seeing her on 4th of July weekend, and nothing helps the blues like a pair of handknit socks.

6 comments:

said...

So sorry about your mom's cat! The socks are great gift to give.

said...

you are an inspiration to finishing things!!!! Way to go!

said...

It's never easy to say goodbye to a cat. You're such a good kid to be applying a sock poultice.

said...

Very nice socks - your mom will love them!

said...

I recognize those socks! Sorry to hear about your mom's cat. That's the only downside of pets (they tend to not out live you).

said...

Poor Mom. Socks are a wonderful pick me up.

Yesterday & today's sock look almost a dead ringer for yours. How funny.