Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Off the hook!

Isn't that what people say when something is AWESOME!? I've been working on this ridiculously cute romper from MinnowKnits, Too:
Details:
Pattern: Jailbird, 3-6 month size
Yarn:Tahki Cotton Classic, colors 3763 and 3001 (Green and White)
Needles: Size US 3 and 4

I bought this yarn to make this pattern for a friends baby maybe 3 years ago? Needless to say, it didn't get made in time for that baby. But! In the meantime, I've gotten pregnant AND my husband has been coaching for a soccer team that colors are green and white. So - I have this vision of Aaron walking up and down the sidelines in the spring with the baby in a Baby Bjorn... the two of them wearing the team's colors!

Ha. I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen - but it is a cute little jumper. It would be great if it fit the baby around Christmas - very festive.

3 comments:

said...

It is adorable!

said...

I'm pretty sure anything that cute is illegal in this state.

I won't tell if you won't.

said...

Adorable!