Tuesday, June 03, 2008

MeMe Time

Lisa, from Convoluted String, tagged me for this weeks ago - and I'm just getting to it.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Working a ridiculous amount of hours at my first job.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)? Go to gym, pick up prenatal vitamins, go grocery shopping, pick up my CSA share, knit!
3. Snacks I enjoy. Fig Newtons, Swedish fish, in season fruit
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire. Get a nice house with a indoor pool, lots of land - with room for sheep! Of course make sure that my family was comfortable. Have lots of babies.
5. Places I have lived. Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Florida.
6. Jobs I've had. Lifeguard, Waitress, QA for IT, IT Manager

1 comments:

said...

Your billionaire life is a lot like mine. Except I'm out of the baby business, and I'd have a sideline in philanthropy too.