I finished my Lucky socks in time for my blood pregnancy test this morning. Just got a phone call that confirmed these socks are indeed lucky! WOOT! Now we need to make it through the next month or so, hoping everything says where it is supposed to. But I have a great feeling about this one!
Back to the knitting - here is a shot of the finished socks:
I followed the directions exactly except for one tweek - I went down from 66 to 64 stitches for the foot. And here is a close up of the heel:
It isn't a Cat Bordhi pattern, but is inspired by her sock construction. This is my second pair in her new 'style' and they fit so much better than any other sock I have ever