Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Too sick to knit.

This has NEVER happened before. Last week, I was too sick to knit. Tuesday afternoon I spiked a fever, and was basically in bed for 2 days in misery. I'm happy to be pregnant, but not happy with all the medicine restrictions that come along with it. I had a very bad cough in my chest they wouldn't stop - and Robitussin DM pretty much did nothing to help it. I didn't knit until Sunday!

That is 4 full days of never even thinking of picking up a needle. Crazy.

But yesterday I was back knitting, and actually started the finishing on Jeanie! I have one end almost all the way finished. Hopefully tonight I can start blocking it - I really want to have it done to bring to Sock Camp (I leave Sunday!)

4 comments:

said...

I remember not being able to take much medicine when being pregnant; makes a cold so much more than a simple cold! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better though; hopefully, you'll feel 100% better before you leave.

said...

poor thing!
look after yourself

said...

Take care of yourself so you'll be well for camp! Looking forward to seeing you-in less than a week!

Leslie

said...

Can't wait to see you. I am glad you are feeling better. Take care so you will be rocking for camp.