Monday, April 28, 2008

Just right.

We all know the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears - this bed is too hard, this one is too soft... this one is just right? Well, that is the story of my sock knitting. The Firebirds and the Cat socks are too hard for me and the current state of my brain, but the Flat feet socks are just too simple to hold my interest.

Enter the Monkey KawKaw socks:

This is the Sock Camp colorway - and we all thought it would be SO funny to knit it up in the Monkey sock pattern, and call them Monkey KawKaw Socks. Sigh. Knitting humor.

Anyway - I'm ready to start the heel. I love me some Monkey Socks.

3 comments:

said...

Too funny! Nice colors.

said...

I just found the KawKaw in my car this morning. Swift, no? I don't think I really appreciated how pretty the colors were. I am excited to knit it up! Hope you are feeling well sweetie!

said...

Yeah, and isn't it funny how it looks in your photo?! HI-larious!