Friday, December 14, 2007

The sum total of my Chistmas Knitting

4 pairs of socks and 5 sweaters.

I've had this plan in my head for a while, but didn't want to speak of it because I wasn't sure it was going to happen. There is a drive thru for each of my nieces and nephew (the ones that live in cold climates), socks for some friends, a sweater for my mom, and that sweater for my husbands boss (so he can gift it at Christmas).

Phew. That was a lot of knitting - and I still need to finish the final drive thru, sew together my Mom's sweater, and weave in some ends on the socks. But pretty cool, huh?

4 comments:

said...

Your knitting is always so awesome and inspiring. I hope you have a great Christmas. Frieda

said...

I bow before your mad deadline knitting skillz. I am hopelessly behind.

said...

Wow - that's amazing! Now I feel a little bad for complaining about the hats and mittens I'm making..

said...

Cool, great job. So what is next on the list to knit; your reward for getting all of this done in time? I think so..

You can always knit socks for your friends, who only have limited numbers of hand knitted socks.