Monday, December 17, 2007

And Visions of Drive-Thrus danced in their heads...

I did it!

A sweater for each of my nieces and my nephew! The final one is the 6 year old size... and I got the little heart buttons this afternoon. I'm officially done with my Christmas knitting!

I'm working on my Jabes now... it's not as fast going as my Mom's - she needed the extra small, and I'm knitting myself the large. Ah well. I'd like to have it done for when she is visiting (so she can put my zipper in too!) but no pressure.

5 comments:

said...

ooh, they look great!

three more things to be able to check completely off the list!

said...

wow, your knitting needles have been ablaze! good work my friend.

said...

Darn you! I'm knitting any time I get a chance trying to wrap up the christmas gifts before I leave in two days. Not looking good. If only when you knit something it was done when you finished knitting instead of all the finish work and blocking that's needed too.

said...

Great work indeed! I need to buckle down to mine.

said...

Very cute - congrats on finishing your Christmas knitting!