Friday, December 07, 2007

Moving on to better things...

I finished the Rugby sweater last night:


If you are going to be pressed into service for a rather large sweater, bulky yarn with stripes is the way to go. I haven't knit a bulky item in ages, because I would never wear it... but it really flew off the needles - with the stripes to keep it somewhat interesting.

Details:

Pattern: Easy Bulky Sweater for the whole family by Yankee Knitter

Yarn: Berkshire Bulky, 5 skeins black, 4 skeins red

Started on Dec 1st, finished on Dec 6th! Nice fast knit! This will be handed over at the company Christmas party.

Now I'm starting the Noro sweater for my Mom. I hope to finish it by Christmas (it's also a bulky yarn). I'll be happy to knitting something besides bulky or Encore!

1 comments:

said...

Pretty. (Oh wait, it's for a boy.) Hamsome (I'd spell it right, but I unable to for some reason.)