Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pay it Forward

I was just reading through a couple of blogs that I like and came across this idea on Tammy's blog. She found it elsewhere, but I think it's a great idea.

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.So, if you are interested in receiving a handmade something from FiberFish, leave a comment. The first three will receive something...........knitted, sewn, food? Who knows?

Edited to add! So my good buddy Carla (who is sadly blogess) can play too - the first three will get something from me, and the next three to comment will get something from Carla! How does that sound! She is a really fun gal, knits great things, and would love it if she could join in the fun.

I'm still knitting obsessively on the Icarus shawl - I'm about 2 rows away from starting the border. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to finish by Thanksgiving - but I love it!

7 comments:

said...

I would love to participate in this pay it forward exchange. I'm a sucker for these things. Count me in!

said...

Would love to but being blogless might make it impossible?

said...

sounds like fun - count me in!

said...

I'll play! fun!

www.saraskates.typepad.com

said...

I'll play too. I guess that means I'm playing with Carla. Hi, Carla!

Meanwhile, how are you? I cannot wait for the Thanksgiving break. Four whole days to sit and knit... well, there will be cooking too, but I like to cook when not under time pressure.

said...

Yeah! I have someone to play with I just got on ravelry and am called bloglesscarla so you can find me there as well- but not much there yet!

said...

Can I play too? I love this idea and will add it to my blog soon. If I'm not too late do I get to play with Carla? =)