Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Socks!

I got my Lenore's done to wear today!

Specs: Socks that Rock, Rockin' Sock Club, October kit. The label is upstairs, and I'm downstairs... but I will tell you, if you aren't in the club, the color isn't available until next year. Sorry!

Stephanie wrote the pattern - and it's one of those great lace patterns that looks complicated, but is an easy knit. Also - nice and stretchy. I made the standard size for my LARGE feet, going up a needle size from what I would normally use, and they fit great!

Kudos to the Tina/Steph combo!

Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

said...

Love them! I am working on mine right now...actually got to about Round 19 and had to frog back because I ended up with 4 extra stitches...but I started again and am back up to almost the same place. I am now counting EVERY SINGLE ROUND just to make sure that I have the correct number.

I can't wait to finish mine.

Your's look GREAT!!!!

said...

Your Lenore's are beautiful....I'm just getting to the heel flap - so mine won't be done for Halloween. (What an easy fun knit!)

said...

Very nice! And the spider just completes the whole ensemble.

said...

Great job on some very cool socks.

said...

Love the socks!

said...

Thought look great! Love the colors.

said...

They go perfect with the spider, happy halloween.

said...

Your socks are really lovely.