Monday, October 29, 2007

I thought socks were nevermore.... (STR club spoiler)

When I got my yarn for this months STR kit, I opened it at the mailbox, walked directly into the house (ok, I let the dogs out also) and starting winding the yarn into a ball. I had the leg of the first sock done by Thursday night. I present Lenore:


Even with a day (and half, I sewed all afternoon yesterday too) off for sewing, these are a fast knit. It's an awesome pattern - and for whatever reason - I'm in love with the yarn. Me, the gal that loves crazy bright multicolors! I want to finish these to wear on Halloween!

5 comments:

said...

and moreover - it only took about a month for you to start knitting socks again!

said...

Is Lenore the colorway or the pattern? The colorway looks like Atomic 6, but that can't be right.

said...

I've tagged you on my blog to do an 8 random things list. The rules said I had to inform you in your comments. Sorry, don't feel like you have to do it.

said...

They look fantastic!
(Whew. I guess the pattern works!)

said...

WOW, Cece! They photographed well and look awesome!

So will you be returning to camp next year?