Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's my birthday! SOCK BET DONE! I WIN!

Got this card from Aaron this morning:



Ha ha ha ha.

So, today, I woke up (late, since I took the day off of work), went for a little run, had breakfast. Now I'm getting ready to go out to lunch with a girlfriend, get a hot rock massage.... and then I have to finish the last few inches on this final sock!
Happy Birthday to me!


ETA: Final socks is done. DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE.
More coherent post with pictures of ALL the socks later. I off to knit on something that ISN'T ON DPNS.

10 comments:

said...

What a cute card! Happy Birthday to you my friend. I hope it is full of wonderful surprises!

said...

finish that sock already!

and happy happy birthday :)

said...

Happy Birthday, Cece!!!

said...

Happy birthday to you! I would lambaste any dyed-in-the-wool scoundrel who sent me that card, since I detest puns with every fiber of my being.

said...

Happy birthday! Glad you had the day off - enjoy!

said...

Happy Happy-
With all of this sock knitting I forgot what you win now that you have won the bet??

said...

Sounds like a fab birthday--enjoy!

said...

Congrats on winning your bet!

And Happy Birthday!!!!

said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday - no cold toes this winter!

said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Cece, Happy Birthday to you. Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

Congratulations on finishing all those socks.