Wednesday, May 16, 2007

11 Hours

Well... I'm eleven hours into my Sock in a Day Challenge, and I'm almost to the toe!

Now that I've established that these fit me... the knitting is going along well. I increased the purl part of the pattern by 2 on each edge, raising the total stitch count to 72 stitches. That gave me another inch around... and it's perfect. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have the finished sock to show!

In other news, I got the best new bag from Diva Knitting:
I love it SO much! First, of course, because it's got cute little girls yelling F*@K! all over it... but also - it's the perfect sized bag for me. Everything I need fits, and all the little pockets (inside and out) help keep everything organized (for now). And this woman knows customer service. I ordered the bag on Friday - it was at my doorstep on Monday.

6 comments:

said...

That bag is toooooo funny. I have a co-worker who needs one.

said...

Way to go on the sock progress! Love those colors.

said...

I've been looking at that bag for about a week and trying to talk myself out of buying it!

said...

That bag is f@cking awesome! And, great job on the socks!

said...

So - I can't wait - Did you do it in a day???

said...

How good is that to knit a sock in a day. That knittting bag is great.