Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The nerd in me very pleased.

Oh so very pleased.




I finished my Bird of Paradise Socks... and wanted to see if I have enough yarn for a little pair of baby socks. Out comes my new Fuzion Xtrme XTR-500 - and I had the answer. YES!

Cool.

In other news, I signed up for the Knitter's Coffee Swap, and here are my swap questions:

1.Whole bean or ground? I prefer whole bean

2. Fully-loaded or decaf?Hi-test!

3. Regular or flavored? Flavored is OK, but like regular also

.4. How do you drink your coffee? Black.

5. Favorite coffee ever? Anything from Stumptown Roasters in Portland, OR. Yum. And Organic Lovebuzz (don't remember the brand name, sorry)

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Not too fussy. Gave up caffeine for about 2 years - so I'm just getting back into it all.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Dark Chocolate, honestly. But I'm on a pretty strict diet right now, so please don't send treats, they'll only tempt me.

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nope!

9. Yarn/fiber you love? I'm a wool gal.

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Can't really HATE any - but I don't often knit with 'fake fibers'


11. What's on your needles? I've got a cabled wrap, and 2 shawls. I'm waiting to throw on a pair of socks until I get my sock club yarn in the mail.

12. Favorite colors? Red, purple, Orange. No pastels at all.

13. Allergies? Nope.

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I'm excited to do a swap - since I haven't done one in a long while!

1 comments:

said...

Hi Cece,
Funny that you mentioned Stumptown--there's a bag of it on my counter! They are good, aren't they?