Friday, January 26, 2007

Hello? Is anyone out there?!?

I haven't heard from my usual blog buddies in a while... maybe a FO will pull you out of the woodwork?



Details:
Pattern: Bejeweled
Yarn: Malibrigo 1 ball and a little bit of a second, colorway - lettuce
Needles: Size 7 Susan Bates

This is my new 'need a gift quick' knit. It's fun to knit, and it so pretty!

I notice in my craptastic phone picture, that my bra/shirt combo that I chose for tonight's 'date night' with Aaron is working it! The girls are living large!

TGIF.

7 comments:

said...

it's a great FO! And TOO funny re the girls - :)

said...

I LOVE Malabrigo. That stuff is SOOOO soft!!! Yeah, ya gotta support the girls!

said...

It's delightful and so are the girls.

Oh and what's up with walking. You'll lose fingers or something. I'm sticking to the pool.

said...

Hmm, with THAT picture, you'll never know whether it's the FO or the boobage that brought your readers back!

said...

Grren scarf?? I love it!! North Americans always refer to their breasts as 'The Girls', but we don't here. Mind you, we can see 'girls' on TV without having a major censorship conniption!!!
Have a great date!!!

said...

Very nice scarf, wow a 'date night' with your husband, sounds interesting, how does that work???

said...

Apparently sex does sell! Comments all over the place. The scarf is lovely too. I haven't met the Malabrigo in person, is it soft? Or more like a Kureyon kind of feel?