Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Moving on....

Well. I was so excited to have a finished pair of socks this week, that even though I'm stalled on my Winter's Eve socks, I decided to move onto my Celtic Braid socks - you know - the ones I started for Project Spectrum.... way back in June?!



I need to finish these today... as I'm expecting my first Sundra yarn's sock club installment delivery today! It's so hard to be knitting with run of the mill sock yarn after using 'luxury' sock yarn... but the color is so perfect, and the pattern it great - I know once these are done I will wear them a lot.

I also wanted to tell about my Christmas knitting haul... as expected, I got the books Victorian Lace Today and Inspired Cable knits, along with a surprise of Vogue Stitchionary 3 and the Knitting Pattern a Day calendar for 2007. And - Aaron told me he wanted to sign me up for the STR SOTM club... but I had to break it to him that I already signed up - but I'd allow him to pay (tee hee, I'm nice like that).

Amanda and I are going to Webs on Saturday - so I'm going to need to sit down and do some homework as to what yarn I need to pick up. I already want to make several projects in Victorian Lace today... but think I have the right yarn in the stash.. but I'll need to dive in there to decide (which will be fun!).

5 comments:

said...

LOL - re what yarn you NEED to pick up at the WEBS sale - it's the perfect sale to feed the 'holes' in stash!

said...

How strange? John also "gave" me STR Club 2007 and was not in the least bit surprised I'd already signed up. Hee.

said...

I see some stash enhansement in your near future, hehe. Happy New Year to you all!

said...

Tee hee!

If you need some help with yarn selection, well, you let me know. Also, if you'd like to stop by and see the house in progress and get your eardrums blasted by screaming children, swing on by...you've got my contacts...

C

said...

OK...What didja buy????