Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WTF Wednesday

I don't know what it is, but I love the saying WTF. I even have a mug at work that says it... but my job has a lot of things going on that make you say WTF, so guess that is appropriate! Anyway - here is my WTF thing for the week. I've been going to the gym pretty regularly, and on Monday, I walk into the locker room - and it's wicked hot. I think, WTF?! I turn the corner, and I see that the sauna door is open. I walk over to close it - and here is what happened:

Strange Lady: Hey! Don't close that!
Me: Why?
Strange Lady: It gets too hot in here with the door closed.

I must admit, at this point, I didn't really know what to say... so I just walked away.

In knitting news, I have made LOTS of progress on the Shetland Triangle. But as these things normally go - you totally can't see any progress in the new picture:




I'm done with the number of pattern repeats that are called for. Now, I think I will do five more before starting the border. I don't want to waste any of this beautiful yarn!

3 comments:

said...

Sounds like a poster child for "unclear on the concept." Sheesh.

said...

That's pretty funny! WTF is right.

said...

Lovely...Klaraland looks wonderful too.

Funny Funny story.