Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cece Day!

Well... my long awaited vacation is finally here. This time, it can't be ruined by work, because I'm going to my family's CABIN in the Berkshires. And it lives up to the name.... we just got a 'normal' telephone there a few year ago. Before that, we had a 'party line'. You share it with other families?! No cable TV, cell phones don't get reception, no high speed internet... some go stir crazy at a place like that (like Aaron. He isn't coming until Saturday, and we are leaving Sunday). But for my Mom and I (who is coming up tonight to join me), we love just relaxing in the woods.

So today I'm on my way to Northampton... first for lunch with Cate, and then onto Northampton Wools, Webs and Valley Fabrics!

You won't be hearing from me until Monday! Yipppeeeeee!

6 comments:

said...

That's my idea of a vacation. Have a great time!

said...

That sounds just great, have a relaxing time.

said...

Sounds like it will be heaven! Spend some at Webs for me. I love their Deer Valley lace yarn. Silk and Alpaca!!!

said...

Sigh. Too late to sk you to pick up some artichoke Kaffe Fasset fabric and some Amy Butler fabric for me.

Have a great time!

said...

Have a wonderful day and a relaxing and restful vacation.

said...

That sounds idyllic. Enjoy your relaxation.