Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cabling with cotton....

Sucks! Why do I always forget that? I've been making good progress on the Owl Sweater - now I'm done with both arms, the back and one front:



I wanted to stop on the way home last night and see if I could find little buttons for the Owl eyes... but I got trapped at work until 11 PM last night. That totally sucked also.

I just got a message from my Summer Sock Party Pal... did I ever even mention I joined this swap? Anyway - it's a fun idea. You only have to knit one sock, and then send the wool for the second. And include fun summer treats! I haven't even started my sock yet - but I know just what I'm going to make. I'll start on that tonight.

If I get to leave work at a normal time.

4 comments:

said...

Blech for working till 11! I hope you do (err did) get home at a better time tonight. The sweater is darling, darling I say! Well done, even if you hate the cotton, lol.

said...

So ..... did you find buttons today?

said...

I hope they pay overtime!! Poor you.
I love the bright green Owl Jumper!! I am not a cotton lover as it just isn't as forgiving as wool, but I don't shun it. Good luck with the buttons....

said...

She sells sea shells down by the sea shore.

Clue Number 5
(Lace Swap)

Your package will be mailed on Friday, August 18, 2007. There will be a tracking number, so if you don't get it by the following Thursday, leave a note at the bottom of your blog entry. Thanks.