Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Getting out of my sweater funk

For the past two months, I've been doing a bit of a lifestyle change. Eating better, exercising more regularly, and even taking up banjo! That has limited my 'butt on chair time', which is a direct correlation with less knitting time! So, when I have been knitting, I've been concentrating on little projects - I just haven't been in the mood to knit anything except socks and shawls.

A bit of yarn room cleaning fixed that problem. I saw the one finished sleeve of the Marmalade Jacket, and instantly wanted to get working on that again. Here are the finished sleeves!



Isn't this pattern wonderful and colorful and fun!? Just the thing for this rainy weather that just won't quit.

4 comments:

said...

Very nice & cheerful colours.

said...

I luv that pattern. Fer real's.

said...

I saw marmalade in the mix in a photo on your blog recently and thought, "most excellent." Can't wait to see it--you'll inspire me to finally get the kit and make one myself!

said...

I've never done any colourwork before and I too want to knit that marmalade after seeing those sleeves.
Great work, as is all your other stuff too!