Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Countdown has begun!

Next week, I'm on vacation! For the WHOLE WEEK! I'm pretty excited. We actually don't have all that much planned - it's just the joy of having a full week where I don't have to go to work. I haven't had that for 6 months!

I do have a few things that I want to do. A little bit of sewing, and obviously knitting, maybe a trip to Webs, along with organizing my closet.... and going for two long walks in a row (18 miles and 15 miles!). They recommend that you do something like this 2 times in the months leading up to the Walk (still time to donate! Go here)... and with all the rain, the most I've done so far is 11 miles one day, and 15 the next.

Friday the 7th we head out to Nantucket for the weekend. They are holding a memorial service for Aaron's grandfather, and we obviously want to be there for it. Plus, his brother and wife will be there with the 2 little ones - so I get to see the new guy! Fun.

4 comments:

said...

Sounds like a lovely week. I'm trying not to plan too much myself for my 4 days, so I can enjoy more of it. However I really do want to get my yarn room organized.

Have a safe trip to Nantucket.

said...

How awesome! I'm also jealous that you can just "go" to Webs! Lucky you!

said...

Hello, googly bear. :) I am off that week, too, (and several others) so count me in for a trip to webs, sitting around and knitting, or whatever else!

said...

Me too, me too! When are you going to Webs? I don't have next week off, but maybe the weekend or monday?