Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tea and Roses

Yesterday, Aaron surprised me at work with flowers:



Well, not really surprised. He is very good about sending flowers on our anniversary - so I would have been surprised if he didn't. The card said 'Two Down! Forever to Go!' How sweet is he? I, in turn, surprised him with a nice sushi dinner. He had a soccer game to coach last night, and thought I was going to yoga. Instead, I picked us up some sushi, champagne, and a flourless chocolate torte - and had it all waiting in the dining room with candles for when he got home. It was a fun evening!

Did I even mention that I signed up for the Knitters Tea Swap? Well, I did. I never got around to sticking the button on my sidebar, or posting my tea stash as they had requested. Here is my pile of tea:


This is actually all at my office. I don't usually drink tea at home, so I leave it all here at work. And, if you look close enough, you'll see that it's all de-cafe... I quit caffeine back in November (what the heck was I thinking!?). I usually start the day with some de-cafe Earl Gray, and move on to the fruity stuff later on.

5 comments:

said...

Awww Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a wonderful evening.

said...

Happy anniversary! What a cold, cold day it was outside, but what a warm feeling we all had in our hearts. (ewwwww! mushy!!!)
I just quit caffeine AGAIN... I had been good since August, but slipped this month. I quit over the weekend... it sucked! Blargh!

said...

Congrats on your wedding anniversary Cece. I'm amazed that you have time for a new banjo hobby with all that knitting going on - so well done! Isn't it amazing what you can do when you really want to ! :-) Stripey

said...

Great looking teapot, and the stash is pretty cool looking too.

said...

Uhm...'Two down, forever to go' made me all teary eyed - just so sweet. Congratulations!