Monday, February 13, 2006

Weekend Knitting, part two!

While I have to admit, I'm still pretty damn excited about how great Grandma's sweater turned out, and that I actually finished it on time, I feel the need to give an Olympic Status Update (hereafter referred to as an OSU).



I have definitely picked more of a mental challenge for myself than a technical one. I know that once this sweater is done, I will love it. But the only thing it has going for it right now is the wonderful yarn. The color, although I know it will look great on me, eh. The pattern, although perfect to show off the yarn, again, eh. The finished sweater - awesome.

So, I knit on. How is everyone else doing on their Olympic knitting?

*oh, and if you didn't know, I expect a bunch of comments on how great Grandma's sweater is, because that is the kind of girl I am*

2 comments:

said...

There are some patterns like that, but in the end it will be worth it. Love the sweater in snow picture, perfect for the Torino olympics

said...

Great job on Grandma's sweater. The your Olympic sweater is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see the finished product.