Monday, February 20, 2006

Before....

Just wanted to document where I was BEFORE the knitting day began:


I've done both fronts for the cardigan, and both sleeves. You see the front blocking in the picture, with 6 inches of the back finished.

I ran into a bit of a snag while blocking - the sweater grew about 3 inches in length... but I think I have it under control now. Other crisis is that I'm dangerously close to just having exactly enough yarn. I'm calling Colorful Stitches today and getting 2 more skeins... just to be safe.

I think I'm ready for a full day of knitting - banana bread is in the oven, friends to entertain me, funny TV show to watch.... and chips and dip and chocolate for when the going gets rough.

2 comments:

said...

Sounds like my kind of knitting day, and the chocolate, yummy!

said...

Thanks again for the invite-it was great fun and I am 8 inches or so away from finishing the kast piece of the sweater. I still think I will need another skein, but we'll see.

Loved 'Coupling'-will need to rent it and watch with John.