Tuesday, February 21, 2006

After....

Well here we are - 13 inches into the back. I've got 12 more to go. It's taking me about 1 hour per 1.5 inches.... so that's 8 more hours of knitting - and then I need to do the finishing.When the gals got here for the knitting day, we talked about if I needed to order more yarn. Like I said yesterday - we figured we should 'just to be safe'. Well... I tried, but Colorful Stitches didn't have any more of the yarn. But I'm getting about 7.5 inches out of a skein - so I'm feeling a bit better. What is a little 'sport' knitting without drama?

So -I'm thinking I'm in a good position for the gold medal, but the bottom of the course is where medals are won or lost, right?

1 comments:

said...

I made a stupid cable error this morning and am too stunned (by bored children (and we're only into day 2 of "vacation week") too rip sensibly. My hope and prayer is that the husband is home early enough for me to join my weekly knitting group...