Thursday, December 22, 2005

Slammed.

I feel as though I've been slammed by a bus or something. It's not a cold in the true sense of the word, or the flu, but I am SO tired! So cranky! And just praying that I snap out of it VERY soon, considering my mother is arriving on Saturday for a weekend of Christmas fun. I went to bed at 8 PM last night, and couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning until 8 AM, and I'm STILL tired! What is UP with that?

Anyway - I only have the 2 holiday presents to go, one is Super Secret Surprise that only needs to be sewn up, and the other is the Super Secret Surprise that I hadn't cast on for. Well, yesterday, I cast on, and made good progress! Most of the other (knitted at least) gifts are already out the door. I got this report from China on the Father In Law scarf:
I cannot tell you how much I LOVE the scarf. It has been very cold and windy these past two days. When I wrap it around and pull my hat down over my ears, I could stay outside with no problems. It is a true delight and many people who have seen it are jealous.

Now, responses like that, I love!

Last night, Aaron and I picked out the tile for the bathroom floor - here is a link to something close, but I want to use blue grout, to make the floor less white. Looks like it's going to take about a week to come in, so we will see if we get it in time to get the bathroom done during this vacation.

2 comments:

said...

Now that is a wodnerful response to a knitted gift. I'm exhausted too, I think it's the time of year.

Take care, have fun with your mom.

said...

Pregnant? That's what makes me tired.
Merry Christmas!!!
Smooch the Pooch for me.