Monday, December 19, 2005

In Chicago

Well, I'm here in Chicago for the next two days. I have plans of visiting Loopy Yarns tonight, but we'll have to see how my meetings go.

Just wanted to give a quick update on the Christmas Knitting!

Secret Surprise #1 = Done
Secret Surprise #2 = Knitting done, need to sew up seams
Secret Surprise #3 = Still haven't cast on
Bracelet = Done
Scarf for Dad = Done!
Booga Bags = One totally done (felted and DRY) second not started.

That is good, right? Of course, my arm is a bit sore from all that knitting - but now I'm sure I'll get everything done in time.

In non-knitting news, my mom and I went to the Black Nativity on Saturday - and it was wonderful. A great show to help get you in the holiday spirit, and the singing was FANTASTIC!

1 comments:

said...

Wow, you've made a lot of progress!