Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Knitting Update

Well, the Christmas knitting has been going along swimmingly (pun intended, haha FiberFish blog haha). Here are the updates, with 'deadlines' next to each:

Booga Bags - one finished last night. One to go. (12/21)
Knitted Bracelet - just need to cast off, took the second off the list (hurrah! 12/21)
Super Secret Surprise #1 - 2/3 complete (1/7)
Super Secret Surprise #2 - sadly, I've changed my mind on what this is going to be, and we are now down to 0% (1/7)
Super Secret Surprise #3 - Started today. (1/7)
Dad Scarf - 1/3 done (12/21)

So, I'd say I have about 22 knitting hours left to do. But do you notice the deadlines? Most of the stuff is for an AFTER Christmas get-together! Which is also AFTER my week off!

* insert evil laugh here*

Looks like the competition for the Cookie Contest is fierce! There is still LOTS of time to enter!

Tomorrow - I'll finally post a picture of my knitting space (Chris tagged me for the meme) and, my Trade Afghan! I got it! It's wonderful!

1 comments:

said...

Drat those 'super secret surprises', they do have a way of mutating dont they?